new user rpm content question. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From R.W. Hartung
Subject new user rpm content question.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,
   I am a certified newbie to java, jdbc, and have very little experience
with PostgreSQL to date.  I am trying to install a dicom server as a test
for a medical office. I have everything set except for the required jdbc
driver for postgresql.

   I have installed the RH9 rpm postgresql-jdbc-7.3.... that contains three
files:
      pg73bljdbc1.jar
      pg73bljdbc2.jar
      pb73bljdbc3.jar.

   I have installed the IBM Java2 SDK.  Which of the jar files in the rpm
postgresql package provides tghe Java2 level functionality?  I have
searched the IBM and Postgres sites and have been overwhelmed with the
volume of information, but I can't find the specific piece of information
that I need.

   Thanks for your help.

Bob Hartung