Re: Very strange 'now' behaviour in nested triggers. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dmitry Tkach
Subject Re: Very strange 'now' behaviour in nested triggers.
Date
List pgsql-sql

>Data entry.  You don't necessarily have the option to invoke a function,
>as opposed to just sending a string for the datetime input parser.
>(It would be rather difficult for an application to allow this one case
>without permitting SQL-injection attacks, I'd think.)

Does it mean that the *application* (not the database) user would then
have to know the exact specific way to represent the current time in his
data entry form?
Such an application looks like (how do I say it politely?) not a very
user-friendly one to me :-)

Dima