Re: PostgreSQL in Brazil - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Claudio Ferreira
Subject Re: PostgreSQL in Brazil
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I speak more:
Brazil is seeing open source project with *very* good eyes, including
PgSQL.
We are working for adoption of PG in many segments of government and
education, making a good base. After this work, the companies will see
this too.

Claudio

--
Claudio Ferreira Filho