[Fwd: Re: Interesting thought....] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: Re: Interesting thought....]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi guys,

Wasn't sure if this is a valid idea, but Bruce's response made me think it was worth forwarding here to see if anyone
had/hasconsidered it before.

As everyone is aware, I'm not up for coding it, but am mentioning it Just In Case it's deemed worthy of adding to the
TODOlist in case someone wants to pick up.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift