Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for SuSE - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for SuSE
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>There is still one problem: wxGTK xrc and stc do not compile under any version
>of gcc3.3. I had to install wxGTKud RPMs from our RedHat 9 release...

what is the problem with it ? any error message ?
I've just built debian packages for unstable with gcc-3.3-2 prerelease
from Debian and it seems to be ok :

Here are the compilers' versions :
anaconda:~# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 20030626 (Debian prerelease)

anaconda:~# g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 3.3.1 20030626 (Debian prerelease)

pgAdmin compiled well too but I didn't test it for the moment... may be
everything crashes... I'll tell you.

Regards,

Raphaël