Re: Romanian Translation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Romanian Translation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
karasz wrote:

>Sorry to bother you again but i see on
>http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/tr
>anslation_team.html
>that romanian translation is only 99% could you tell me why is that so I can
>improve it to 100%.
>
>Th

Sure!

Yesterday some texts have been added, which haven't been translated so
far because you retrieved the language source file before the update was
performed.
Simply download the latest pgadmin3.pot, and import the difference to
your pgadmin3.po using Catalog/Update from POT file.

We're planning to implement a web site for all languages, so it's easier
to see which languages have become a less-than-100 % translation status
because new development was added to the programming.

Regards,
Andreas