From Rudi Starcevic
Subject Re: [NOVICE] jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
OK ..
So far we have

a) a jobs email list
b) simple xml powered site
c) project eros
d) Shridar's OAS
e) combination(s) of the above.

I guess a simple xml site is not technically powered by PostgreSQL but
I was thinking along the lines of something very simple and quick to make.

It's great to have several options and some keen programers.

So which way to go ?

Cheers
Rudi.

Josh Berkus wrote:
Rudi,

I just saw Jeff's post and jobs option/solution using "project eros".
That's another option.
There's also Shridhar's OAS (a C++ & Postgres app development environment).

I think anything we run should be PostgreSQL-powered, though, just for PR
reasons, hey?

The site should be hosted at Hub.org, which supplies Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP,
Zope, etc., and may be talked into installing additional software depending.