New position and new location - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject New position and new location
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear PostgreSQL community,

it is with great pleasure that I would like to let you all know that I
recently joined Afilias, a domain name registry services company that
runs the .info top level domain and also provides core registry services
to .org and a variety of other country code TLDs. (http://www.afilias.info).

Afilias is a committed user of the PostgreSQL database system, and a
very good example for how far this open source project has come. To
ensure that this choice continues to be a good one in the future, my
duties will include to improve PostgreSQL and contribute those
improvements, enhancements and conceptual work back to the community.

The next couple of weeks will be a bit turbulent as I will be working
out of Afilias' USA office, and hence will be moving soon to suburban
Philadelphia.

Regards,
Jan