Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Carlos Guzman Alvarez
Subject Re: Getting blocked when receinving response from a Parse
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello:

> Uhmmm, if you don't mind... are you implementing something like a data
> provider for Postgresql, or it is just an ad hoc program?

Well i start making a simple library for 3.0 protocol for curiosity only  :), the protocol have a great documentation,
butafter some some days

i decide to try to make a Data Provider for protocol 3.0 only (I already
have made a Data Provider for other RDMBMS :)),

--
Best regards

Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain