Re: array support patch phase 1 patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: array support patch phase 1 patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
>>Patch applied.  Joe, I need some text about this patch for the release
>>notes.  It has so much stuff in it I don't know how to describe it.
>
> This patch still contained documentation of functions array_subscript(),
> array_assign() which were not included in the final version of the code.
> Can someone adjust the documentation?

Sorry -- I thought I had gotten all of those. In any case, I need to
make a complete pass on the array docs once I'm sure what will and won't
make it into this release. I was planning to do the cleanup pass once
beta starts.

Joe