Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
Re: Two weeks to feature freeze  (Kaare Rasmussen <kar@kakidata.dk>)
List pgsql-hackers
Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>> > That seems too vague for TODO.  We might as well add "Make PostgreSQL
>> > faster".  :-)
>> 'K, can you add that one too? :)
>
> How about "* Remove all bugs from the source". Can you put that in TODO ?
>
> :-)

Change that into "* Remove bugs from source code" and get a patent on
it. Should be a nobrainer (as in those guy's have no brains) considering
that NetFlix even got a patent on DVD subscription rentals:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/24/1458223&mode=flat&tid=155&tid=99

Jan