Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Dann Corbit wrote:
>
>> I did something about it.  I raised the issue.
>> Is it really so that whoever it is that raises a question is also the
>> one who must fix the issue raised?
>> A strange model indeed.
>
> Its worked for us ...

Sorry Marc, but that ain't entirely true.

There have been a good number of examples where the one who raised an
issue isn't just of the format to implement it. So someone else jumped
in and did it instead. I don't need to pick any particular samples, you
know that it happened a few times.

And don't get the wrong picture. Yes, Dann is "just talking" here on the
testing methodology front. But as much as it looks like we two hate each
other on this thread, we actually start working together on a totally
different issue. And to say the least, I like his version better than
Katie's ... 'nuff said.

Jan