Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>I don't think an option to do such justification would be good unless we
>can do it consistenly in the code, and there is enough demand.

It's no big additional effort to do this, and going back and forth is
not a big problem. I wouldn't invent an option for that, just do it.
Let's see what's happening. At least, there seems agreement on not using
tabs but spaces.

Still, I'd like to have somebody having a look at my algorithm. It's the
key component, which should be proven right theoretically.

Regards,
Andreas