Re: dblink_ora - a first shot on Oracle ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject Re: dblink_ora - a first shot on Oracle ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>> OK, can you take ownership of it?
>>

> You mean a TODO entry? Sure, as long as Hans is OK with it.
>
> Joe

I am ok with it.
The only problem I have at the moment is that I don't know how to build
properly and to check for the libs needed by Oracle.

The entire code is built on a library by a German developer because the
OCI interface itself is more than just insane (you will need 100000000
lines of code to establish a connection to the server).

As soon as I have all I need it should not be a huge task to finish the
code.
Regards,
    Hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig
Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria