Re: [pgsql-www] [Fwd: Advertising not appearing on PostgreSQL.org] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] [Fwd: Advertising not appearing on PostgreSQL.org]
Date
List pgsql-general
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>>So, start @ ~$1250US/mo and go up from there as the months go on and
>>>traffic increases and load on the server(s) increase ...
>>
>>Ok, how would you feel about moving everything from hub.org to alternative
>>servers with different bandwidth arrangements?
>
> Won't happen ...

Ok, is that a "won't happen" because you don't feel anyone would sponsor us (untrue), or a "won't happen" because you
personallydon't want to see things move
away from your hosting company?

Just trying to clarify here, as I'm not sure which way you mean.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi