Re: Returning to the List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Patrick Macdonald
Subject Re: Returning to the List
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excellent news.  I picked up your patch but have not be able to devote
a large amount of time to it.  I'll send you a patch based on the cvs
tip as well as some pointers to proposed changes.  I'll contact you
offlist about various workload proposals.

Cheers,
Patrick