Ideas for Postgres book - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Paul Weinstabl
Subject Ideas for Postgres book
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I hope this reaches the right people.

I was asked by a german publisher, if I would be able to come up with a
book about PostgreSQL server programming (topics mainly on PL/pgSQL).

I have indeed been thinking about doing this, but so far have had no
fixed idea or concept what such a book could include.

Do any of you have an idea what you would want to see in such a book,
which subjects should be discussed. If you have any ideas, please send
me a mail and shortly indicate your problem and possible solutions.

The book would be in German, but if it is successful, maybe there will
be an English translation.

Greetings,
Paul Weinstabl
Paul.Weinstabl@gmx.net