Re: BUG #15418: pg_restore fails with [archiver (db)] could notexecute query: ERROR: function XXXXX does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Harper
Subject Re: BUG #15418: pg_restore fails with [archiver (db)] could notexecute query: ERROR: function XXXXX does not exist
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15418: pg_restore fails with [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: function XXXXX does not exist  (Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hello Sergei,

Many thanks for your quick and very helpful reply.  I will advise the owners of the affected database that they need to
modifytheir function definitions as you have advised.  I am only a humble DBA who was given the task of automating the
processof copying a production database to a test cluster!

Best regards

David

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research