Re: autoconf make install - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: autoconf make install
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Well I'm not anyone else ;-) but I'd prefer to have the ui directory
structure located somewhere "known", preferably relative to the pgAdmin3
binary. At the moment, argv[0] is analyzed to locate the *.xrc files,
which makes copying quite easy because no environment variables are
needed (I learned to hate them...)

Regards,
Andreas