create/edit object - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject create/edit object
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>OK, thanks.
>
>While I think of it, have you done anything to support creation of new
>objects? I did originally start including Add New... Nodes to each
>section of the treeview for this, but I think you've removed those now
>haven't you?

Hi Dave,

yes I removed Add New... nodes, they're consuming a lot of space (GTK
will even need more vertical spacing for each node).
Database and User can be created already, using the toolbar buttons.

Actually, I'm not quite happy about the bitmaps for create and edit.
They look nice, but don't show what they are meant for until you
mouse-move-over it.

Regards,
Andreas