Re: pgAdmin III VACUUM Support... - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAdmin III VACUUM Support...
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>... Is now committed to CVS. It works with Tables and Databases and
>supports full, freeze and analyze.
>
>I've also cleaned up a few things here and there.

Hi Dave,

there are still some problems about this.
If the vacuum window is closed using the window close button instead of
"Cancel", vacuum will be performed. This is fixed.
Since VACUUM is a longer running query, this should be abortable.
Additionally, the UI is freezed if a normal pgSet is used. Instead, this
should be implemented using pgQueryThread.

I'd like to see some kind of animation while VACUUM is running (users
LOVE this kind of gimmick!), do we have some artist around here?

Regards,
Andreas

PS: Database properties/CREATE/DROP are supported now.