Re: Is there a PDF version of the PostgreSQL 7.3.2 documentation - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Is there a PDF version of the PostgreSQL 7.3.2 documentation
Date
List pgsql-docs
Robert Treat wrote:
> any problems with me putting this up on the www site? I'll try to
> coordinate to get it on the ftp mirrors as well.

No problems with me -- all I did was run `make` ;-)

However, see the section "Applixware RTF Cleanup" at this url:
http://www.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.3/postgres/doc-build.html

It refers to cleanup for hardcopy purposes, but I thought the "official"
pdfs were made from the cleaned up postscript file in the past. Please
note that I did *not* do the clean up steps; I literally just ran `make
filename.pdf`

Joe