OT: cvsup for Red Hat 9 or rsync cvs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject OT: cvsup for Red Hat 9 or rsync cvs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This is a bit OT, but I've been struggling all day to get cvsup running
on Red Hat 9. I get lots of errors like this when compiling cvsup:

/opt/src/cvsup-snap-16.1d/suplib/src/../../suptcp/LINUXLIBC6/libsuptcp.a
(SupTCP.mo)(.text+0x84): In function `SupTCP__NewConnector':
/opt/src/cvsup-snap-16.1d/suptcp/LINUXLIBC6/SupTCP.m3:57: undefined
reference to `errno'

I've seen the recent references to missing errno.h includes, but I don't   know exactly how to apply that to modula3
files.

The binary that works fine on Red Hat 7.3 core dumps (with no debug
symbols) on Red Hat 9.

Anyone running Red Hat 9 suceeded in getting cvsup working? If not, can
cvs be rsync'd or something? It's kind of nice having a local copy of
the repository.

BTW, the link on the developer's site to CVSup instructions is broken:  the link on this page
http://developer.postgresql.org/TODO/docs/cvs.html to this page    http://developer.postgresql.org/TODO/docs/cvsup.html
is broken; but this one is good:  http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/cvsup.html

Thanks,

Joe