[Fwd: Today please request for a PostgreSQL contact from advocacy.postgresql.org] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: Today please request for a PostgreSQL contact from advocacy.postgresql.org]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Does someone want to say Hi to Jason Sheets here, and let him know about the licensing of the manuals, etc?

Also, as I'm withdrawing my efforts from the PostgreSQL project we need someone else to take over the receiving of
theseemails from the Advocacy site.

Josh, I think it would suit you, but not sure if it's your kind of thing.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Today please request for a PostgreSQL contact from advocacy.postgresql.org
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:03:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Advocacy Website <justin@postgresql.org>
To: justin@postgresql.org

Jason Sheets has requested to be contacted in regards to PostgreSQL.

Email address : jason.sheets@hp.com

Preferred language : English

The nature of the request : Hello,

I work for Manpower Professional onsite at a HP R&D Lab in Boise, Idaho\.

I have been promoting the use of PostgreSQL in our environment and the adoption rate is increasing, in response to this
I\'vebeen asked to create an internal
training course for our engineers\.

I would like to use parts of the PostgreSQL documentation such as the introduction, and also the reference in my class
butI was unable to determine what
license the manuals are distributed under\.

The information I construct will not be distributed for profit, and will remain internal but I can make it publically
availableto the PostgreSQL community\.

The region of the requester : Boise, Idaho

The name of the requester's company : Manpower Professional

The number of people in the requester's company : 200

The urgency of the request is : 3