Doh ! I got pgadmin II working, but hhctrl.ocx (online help?) is u/s - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Carol and Doug Hutcheson
Subject Doh ! I got pgadmin II working, but hhctrl.ocx (online help?) is u/s
Date
List pgadmin-support
Doesn't it always happen that you post a problem after days of trying
and then solve the issue minutes later? Yep, dummy me had not realised
the interface wanted to see my database name in lowercase. Sigh. I fixed
the DSN and suddenly everything was sweetness and light.

My question re hhctrl.ocx still stands, though - it failed to register
and I cannot see online help from the 'Help' menu option. Small potatoes
and I am as happy as can be with the interface so far.

Tahnks for any ideas re the .ocx problem if you know what else I am
doing wrong...!

Kind regards,
older, greyer Doug Hutcheson