Re: PostgreSQL and SOAP, suggestions? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From mlw
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and SOAP, suggestions?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hannu Krosing wrote:

>mlw kirjutas T, 01.04.2003 kell 15:29:
>

>>Hannu Krosing wrote:
>>

>>>pgsql@mohawksoft.com kirjutas E, 31.03.2003 kell 19:52:

>>>Did you read the SOAP spec ?
>>>

>>yes
>>

>???
>

>What you have come up with _is_not_ a SOAP v1.1 message at all. It does
>use some elements with similar names but from different namespace.
>
>the SOAP Envelope, Header and Body elemants must be from namespace
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

[snip]
Hmm, I read "SHOULD" and "MAY" in the spec, assuming that it was not
"MUST" are you saying it is invalid if I do not use the SOAP URIs for
the name spaces? If so, no big deal, I'll change them.

As for defining the namespaces, yea that's easy enough, just tack on an
attribute.

I still don't see where putting the field definitions in the soap header
is an invalid use of that space.