Re: Please help with this error message - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: Please help with this error message
Date
List pgsql-general
In general, I have seen no one complain about data integrity on this list unless
their hardware was bad. Search the arhives at:

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

under databases, postgres, for disk test and ram test software. Then test.