Re: Nested transactions: low level stuff - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Nested transactions: low level stuff
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > We took a vote and UNDO lost --- do you want to do another vote?
> >
> > Sorry I missed the vote. Where is it ?
>
> I can't find the vote in the archive.  As I remember, Vadim and a few
> others liked UNDO, while more liked the current approach.

As far as I remember there was no such vote or decision.
Note that I'm not particularly on UNDO side but I don't
think that the currently discussed way is much better
than UNDO. Please make the advantage/disadvantages clear
and let me understand the meaning of this thread.

regards,
Hiroshi Inouehttp://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/