Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Doens't matter. The GPL requires that the source be made available from
> the same place as the binaries. Someone got pulled up on that on on the
> pgsql-cygwin list the other day after publicising a similar installer to
> yours.

Ok.  Will download the cygwin source and the PostgreSQL-cygwin source
and put it on the Techdocs site, with a link to it from the same page
that refers to the PostgreSQL Cywin package, and also create a README
file for the package pointing to the source as well (and put it in the
FTP download directory).

Just added this to my ToDo list.

:)

Regards and best wishes,