Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Merlin Moncure wrote:
> This is the 'proof of concept' cygwin windows build.  Strangely, I have
> a newer build than the one on the ftp server.  Is there a binary version
> of postgres with Jan's patch available?

Uh Oh.

When you say "newer version", what gives the feeling of it being newer?

In the "Proof of Concept" Windows series, there's only been that first
build.  It's going to take some time for the next one as well, as the
Win2K PC it was developed on had a problem and had to wipe the hard
drive.  (i.e. all of the packaging scripts, data, etc).  :-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Merlin

- Indira Gandhi