Re: 7.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Macdonald
Subject Re: 7.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Bruce,

PITR is still on my plate although I have not had much time to work on
it.  There was a slight shift of focus regarding PostgreSQL - Red Hat
Edition (Red Hat Database) and that consumed the majority of my time
over the past two months.  The good news is that time has been cleared
off my schedule for this work.  Tom is coming up at the end of March
and I hope to have a limited walkthrough at that time.

Cheers,
Patrick