Re: [ADMIN] uppercase = lowercase - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [ADMIN] uppercase = lowercase
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Guys,
>
>>This is what techdocs.postgresql.org is for.
>
> I've been thinking for some time that we need a Postgresql resouce site that's
> more open to multiple contributors than the current hard-coded HTML of
> Techdocs.   I was planning on experimenting in porting PostNuke to
> PostgreSQL, but haven't had time.
>
> Thoughts, people?

Sure.  When Techdocs gets moved to the new Virtual Machine in a month or
two it'll be a 100% Wiki styled thing.  However, it'll have more control
available than the standard "free for all" Wiki's.  i.e. A page creator
can request for their pages to be editable only by other Techdocs
members or only by certain selected members, etc.  Can create groups of
users as well and assign access permissions to them, etc.

So, the whole site will be based on a multiple contributor framework.
The only drawback is that the software doesn't play friendly with
languages other than English, so it won't be multi-lingual at this stage.

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi