Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Date
Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Justin put them up, but I believe that any bug reports for them should be
> sent to pgsql-ports@postgresql.org ...

Yep, that's the first "Proof of Concept" build, and it *prominently* has
a message at the start of the installation that says to email me with
any problems about it.

I'm open to suggestions for making a more visible way for people to know
how to contact us, if needed.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>

>>There are Windows binaries on the PostgreSQL FTP server mirrors, for
>>example,
>>
>>http://ftp.de.postgresql.org/mirror/postgresql/binary/v7.3.1/Windows/
>>
>>that users are having problems with.  Apparently there is no name or
>>address of any creator available.  So who did this and would like to fix
>>the packaging?
>>
>>--
>>Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

- Indira Gandhi