Re: My employment with PeerDirect - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: My employment with PeerDirect
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Jan, you actually worked for Nusphere, Multera, and PeerDirect as part
> of this employment, right?

One after another,

I first worked for NuSphere, then was transferred to PeerDirect in
September 2002. Multera was a marketing name used while a lawsuite
against a swedish software company - I forgot the name - caused some bad
publicity. Both companies are Progress subsidiaries.

Jan