Re: LargeObject problems (more INFO) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: LargeObject problems (more INFO)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Gustavo,

There was a patch posted on 1/31 to stream the data for
setBinaryStream().  If you check the email archives you should be able
to find the patch.  The patch was posted by Chris Smith.  I haven't
gotten around to reviewing this patch yet, but it might help you out.

thanks,
--Barry