Re: Transaction Logs Recycling Problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dima Tkach
Subject Re: Transaction Logs Recycling Problem
Date
List pgsql-general
So, where is the problem? You said they are *not* recycled, but the
messages you quoted say that they *are* :-)
Besides, it's not an error, but just what it says - a DEBUG message.
In two words - you are OK. There is no problem here, it works just fine.

Dima