Re: location of the configuration files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From mlw
Subject Re: location of the configuration files
Date
Re: location of the configuration files
List pgsql-hackers
wrap="">OnThu, Feb 13, 2003 at 09:23:20 -0500, mlw <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
wrap="">Personally,however, I think the configuration issue is a no-brainer and

I am amazed that people are balking. EVERY other service on a UNIX box
is configured in this way, why not do it this way in PostgreSQL? The
patch I submitted allowed the configuration to work as it currently
If you are interested in reading a contrary position, you can read
Berstein's arguments for his recommended way to install services at:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://cr.yp.to/unix.html">http://cr.yp.to/unix.html</a>