Re: Last call for 7.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Last call for 7.3.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> The plan for 7.3.2 release is for Marc to wrap the tarball tomorrow and
> announce on Tuesday.  I have already stamped the version number and
> updated the release history in CVS, but is there anyone out there with
> last-minute fixes?
>
> In particular, is there anything that needs to be done to update the
> pre-built documentation that will go into the tarball?  I'm still quite
> unclear on what our build process for that is ...

Alex Avriette (CC'd) mentioned yesterday that he's generated patches to
make sure 7.3.x works on IRIX, as presently it won't compile with gcc.

Have prodded him to submit them _now_ for review if possible.

If not, then heck, we tried.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift