Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From James Hubbard
Subject Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Date
Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System  (Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Dave Page wrote:
>

>>>The code's been available for what a week or two?  Do you
>>>actually think that can be considered conclusive by any standard?
>>
>>Public beta testing (but closed source) has been going on for some
>>months.
>

> So you've been running these unscientific tests you're telling us
> about being so successful for "some months"?
>
> Vince.

I open my mouth and insert foot:  Where do I get any of these scientific
tests to determine if the latest and greatest 7.3.x will not fall down on my
favorite Unix?

James Hubbard