Re: Does anyone here speak Castellano? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Does anyone here speak Castellano?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Adam Rossi wrote:
> This person is interested in learning PostgreSQL, and wants to know if
> there are any available training courses or tutorials, and if PostgreSQL
> can be used with Java.
>
> - translation by Nick Lega, nicholas.lega@platinumsolutions.com

Thanks Adam and Nick.

Would you guys have the time to reply to Elio, probably to point him to
the jdbc.postgresql.org site as a source for getting PostgreSQL JDBC
drivers, and also to point him to any other resources that might assist
him to get the hang of things?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift