Re: tsearch comments - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: tsearch comments
Date
List pgsql-general
 > Yes, I don't see that problem either. The locale and the configuration of
 > dictionaries do not change while running the postmaster, do they?
I forgot parser too.

Parser and dictionaries will be changed after gmake install (contrib/tsearch)
:), without restarting postmaster.

In common case, we can't set iscachable option to txt2txtidx, but if you know
what you do you can set it. May be
some comments must be included in README.

Björn Metzdorf wrote:
>>txtidx column. I don't understand what error you're comment.
>

> I think "iscachable" and "isimmutable" are mixed up. "CREATE FUNTION" does
> not accept "isimmutable".
>

>>Probably I miss something. We are working on new version of tsearch
>>and alpha version will be available next week. Are you sure
>

> Great news! Any comments on the new version? Snowball support? txt2txtidx
> without morphology?
Snowball, ISpell....
SQL-level for configure parsers and dictionaries.
SQL-level for configure map (which dictionary for each type of lexem).
Just wait :)

--
Teodor Sigaev
teodor@stack.net