Re: [Fwd: Urgent request for a PostgreSQL contact - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: Urgent request for a PostgreSQL contact
Date
Re: [Fwd: Urgent request for a PostgreSQL contact
List pgsql-advocacy
Alberto Caso wrote:
> El vie, 20-12-2002 a las 18:16, Justin Clift escribió:
>
>>Hi everyone,
>>
>>Just received this request through the Advocacy site's "Request" form, but
>>I'm not sure which language it's in.  The .mx
>>on the end of the domain name indicates "Mexican", so... does anyone here
>>speak Mexican well enough to understand this
>>request?
>>

>     Mexican speak Spanish ;)

Cool.  Thanks Alberto.  Will remember that.  :)

>>The nature of the request : al tratar de bjar postgreSQl por
>>transferencia directa no puedo de donde mas puedo bajarlo\?
>>

>     He says something like "I could not download PostgreSQL. Where can I
> download it from as well as from here?".
>
>     Http link in http://advocacy.postgresql.org/download/ seems to be wrong
> and at this moment ftp site is a bit busy to accept more connections.

Arrgh.

Ok, just updated the link to make sure it works now.

Would you be ok to write something to him in Spanish to let him know that the URL has been fixed?

It would be really helpful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift