Re: Copy/foreign key contraints - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ken Godee
Subject Re: Copy/foreign key contraints
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for everyones feedback but.......

Once again I find myself "Eating crow"

Had nothing to do with postgres, my "not exists" statement
was wrong and didn't find the missing data. After correctly
writting the not exsists statement about 30 rows appeared
in the table with the foreign key with no matches from the
table with the primary key.