Opportunity to have an article in the Linux Format Magazine - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Opportunity to have an article in the Linux Format Magazine
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Have just been emailing with Nick Veitch of the "Linux Format" Magazine,
pointing out that they left PostgreSQL out of the "Server Software"
options for voting upon for their "Linux Format Awards".

Nick has suggested that they could redress this by doing something about
PostgreSQL in an upcoming article.  i.e. an article, etc.

Does this sound like a good idea, and if so do we have someone willing
to be in charge of getting it done?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift