Re: PostgreSQL Project list for 2003 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Project list for 2003
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Justin Clift wrote:
<snip>
> True, but isn't Dave working towards a cross-platform interface?

Haven't been following its development recently, but that would be a
really useful.

Just emailed him to ask.  :)

> Personally, the guy that is co-ordinating the PgAccess development now has
> turned me off with his attitude, and, I believe, Josh isn't too impressed
> with him either ... he tends to have a very much 'do it my way or no way'
> attitude, which is *not* condusive to a long term, open source project ...

Ouch.  That kind of attitude ("my way or the highway") isn't good.

Ok, write PgAccess off then.  :-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi