Re: COPY COMMAND - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: COPY COMMAND
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26 Nov 2002 at 16:40, Savita wrote:

> What about the date field????

ISNULL didn't work on date field? That's surprising..

> Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> > Umm.. Is this a text field? What happens when you select for string length=0?
> > IMO for a string/char field, NULL will be different than empty string but I am
> > still puzzled why '' did not work...

I am looking thr. documentation but I don't see any equivalent of char_length
for a timestamp.

Bye
 Shridhar

--
One of the advantages of being a captain is being able to ask foradvice without
necessarily having to take it.        -- Kirk, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.2