Re: MS-server <-> Ppostgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: MS-server <-> Ppostgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
On 21 Nov 2002 at 10:49, Felipe Schnack wrote:

>   Why copy is faster? You can do everything in a transaction turning off
> autocommit...

Remind me, when was autocommit introduced? Postgresql 7.2.x still does
everything in a separate transaction unless one is opened explicitly..

And AFAIK, 7.3 is not yet out. I won't assume that to be a widespread version
now..

Correct me if I am wrog..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
There comes to all races an ultimate crisis which you have yet to face.... One
day our minds became so powerful we dared think of ourselves as gods.        --