Re: Closing inactive connections OR user connections limits - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: Closing inactive connections OR user connections limits
Date
List pgsql-general
Is this true..... ?

I think from the data integrity point of view, vacuum is more important
than vacuum full.
Is vacuum purges deleted and updated tuples, that is the integrity point
of failure (for
multi-versioning), reclaiming the space is a phsyical issue....