Re: Time to move on... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Time to move on...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Just a quick note to mention that I've resigned from the PostgreSQL
> steering committee.

Wow.  That was totally unexpected.

A sad day.  :-/

> It has been a lot of fun and very rewarding to
> participate in PostgreSQL development over the last six years, but it is
> time to take a break and to move on to other projects.

Good luck Thomas.

Truly hope you're going to have heaps of fun, enjoy yourself, and find
the new projects rewarding too.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Thanks to Marc, Bruce, and Vadim for welcoming me many years ago. It has
> been great working with the group and I'm looking forward to seeing
> PostgreSQL achieve greater and greater success in the coming years.
>
>                       - Thomas

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi