pgadmin II problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Savita
Subject pgadmin II problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi ,

I am trying to use the Database Migration Wizard of PgAdmin II,

When I am selecting the table from the source database and click next I am getting an error message like

An error has occoures in Database Migration Wizard:Database Migration Wizard:fmWizard:GetEligibleForeignKeys

Number:91

I am not bale to understand this error.Please help me in this regards

And Also I wanted to know that  is it possible to migrate data between  one table which is mssql with some schema and one table which is postgre with some other schema.Is there any tool available for the same.
--
Best Regards
- Savita